At Candy Digital, we're driven by a single question: How can Web3 technology revolutionize the world of collectibles?
Our mission is to take the passion of being a devoted fan and elevate it to new heights by building a fully immersive digital storefront where fans can buy, sell, and trade their digital collectibles with unique, gamified experiences behind each engagement.
We're proud to have the support of some of the top leaders in the Web3 space, including Galaxy Digital, ConsenSys Mesh, Polygon, and Palm. These partners are revolutionizing how we invest in, build, and interact with digital collectibles. We're excited to work alongside them to create next-generation experiences that deepen fan engagement and connect people to their passions.
Candy is headquartered in New York City, with a hybrid work environment that thrives on community and inclusivity. Led by innovators across the industry, we foster a culture of meaningful engagement and impactful change, always striving to bring enthusiasts closer to the field and reenvision the world of collectibles.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a product-driven Fraud Risk Analyst to join our Fraud Compliance team. This team is responsible for keeping our customers safe, and ensuring the Candy Platform remains uncompromised. You will play a leading role in fraud detection as well as fraud prevention for the Candy Platform, ensuring account safety for thousands of users, and millions of dollars in transactions.This team fuels Candy’s success by playing a prominent role in safe guarding our customers and the transaction on the platform across the world. You will be part of a reliable, driven and agile team. Above all, you will be accountable for helping Candy create a safe area to increase fan engagement.
This will be a 3 month contract to hire role with availability to remote across the US.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Review Customer Accounts for potential cases of fraud
- Work closely with Risk and Compliance team on proactive prevention strategies
- Be a thought partner directly with our Head of Fraud and Risk Management on keeping our customers safe
- Act as an advocate on risk to our product and engineering teams
- Build reports on Fraud monitoring for senior leadership
- Protect millions of dollars in transactions from Cyber Threats.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Have 1+ years of experience in risk/compliance
- Professional experience with ZenDesk ticketing
- Professional Experience with Sardine
- Experience in the tech or gaming industries
- Experience with manual reviews
- Associate’s Degree (or higher) or equivalent relevant experience
- Familiarity in the NFT/Web3.0/Blockchain space
- Passionate about about Collectables, Sports, Events, or the Metaverse
- A critical thinker, someone who is eager to make a major impact from day one
- Our People. You will work with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We are building something great, and the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences with fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their most incredible work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Investors and Partners.
- Galaxy Digital is a leading player in the digital asset space, offering cutting-edge investment banking, trading, and asset management services that revolutionize how people invest in digital assets.
- ConsenSys Mesh is a game-changing platform that empowers developers to build decentralized applications and solutions on the Ethereum blockchain network that will shape the future of the web.
- Polygon is a blockchain network transforming how we interact with decentralized applications by providing fast, low-cost, and secure transactions using a multi-chain infrastructure.
- Palm is a revolutionary digital wallet for Web3 that allows users to access decentralized apps and services, giving them control and ownership of their digital assets.
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – the trust of our people, the trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are team players, and we are in it together. Diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Total Compensation Range (Base + Equity): $25-35 per hour on a 3-month contract to hire
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview determine compensation.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $75k *
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs: