About Hex Trust
Hex Trust is an institutional-grade digital asset custodian that offers custody, DeFi, brokerage, and financing solutions for financial institutions, digital asset organizations, corporate and private clients.
Top emerging blockchains, leading DeFi apps, cutting-edge technologies, institutional players, metaverse projects, bluechip NFTs, and market movers all meet at Hex Trust.
Our 12-week paid internship program is now open to talented undergraduates looking for the opportunity to do just that. During your internship, you can look forward to working with an ambitious team to gain experience across the full spectrum of the digital asset economy.
You’ll be embedded within your assigned department, gaining insight and picking up knowledge and skills required to deliver outputs that contribute to Hex Trust’s continued success.
We’ll make sure you hear and learn from our seasoned professionals from across the organization and around the world, ensuring exposure that helps you build the complete picture.
Throughout the programme, interns will also be working as a team on one of Hex Trust’s initiatives and/or business challenges, leveraging their new skills & knowledge to develop and present solutions - step up, be challenged, and make a difference at Hex Trust!
We have positions available in the following departments
● Sales & Business Development
The Sales & Business Development department is directly responsible for top-line revenue generation of Hex Trust. Team members are responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting to deal closing of institutional clients and partners from across the globe.
We have access to deep liquidity pools across global exchanges and OTC desks covering a wide range of digital assets. In addition to what you’d typically expect to find, team members from the Trading department also actively participate in the Market, DeFi and the NFT communities to generate ideas and capture opportunities.
This department plays an essential role in funding the business activities of Hex Trust. The main financing services provided include lending and borrowing of crypto assets, as well as providing income yield solutions through DeFi, structured products and staking processes for our clients.
● Quant Development
The Quant department works on the development of the applications and strategies for yield farming and staking solutions. We work closely with infrastructure and front office teams to understand business context, perform market research and modeling, and build products and risk monitoring tools for both front and back end.
The Hex Trust custody team oversees the provision of bank-grade digital asset custody to Hex Trust clients worldwide. We handle every aspect of the custody business — pricing, new product launches, technical client onboarding, custom client setups, marketing, legal, etc. — and interact with a wide variety of key stakeholders both internally and externally. In particular we collaborate very closely with the technology to innovate on our flagship product and custody platform, Hex Safe.
The Operations Department is responsible for executions and providing support to various Business streams (Custody, Trading, Financing, and more), including transaction executions (both digital asset & fiat), settlements (trades & loans) and reporting. The role of the Operations team is also technical to some extent due to the technically inclined nature of the Blockchain space, where Operations team members should be equipped with basic knowledge of Blockchain, private/public keys and addresses.
● Client Management
The Client Management Department interacts closely with some of the most forward-thinking players in the digital assets industry, from traditional financial institutions to digital natives. The ideal candidate is obsessed with providing the absolute best client experience. He/She is eager to make an impact externally with clients as well as internally within the organization, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done. We look for highly empathic and passionate people with high EQ, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Come make a real impact at one of the most exciting and growing companies in the industry.
- You should be a final year student or a recent graduate who is looking to start their career. Area of study should ideally be aligned with the Department(s) where you want to do your Internship.
- You will demonstrate a strong interest to learn & grow in the technology, cryptocurrency and the blockchain industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, particularly in English as we are a diverse, multinational bunch with a global footprint.
- Self-motivated, proactive, diligent, and detail-oriented.
- An updated CV, and a cover letter identifying the Department (up to 2) of interest, and explaining how you think an Internship at Hex Trust will be a useful addition to your future career plans.
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or from our modern offices in the central business hubs of Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $62k *
Location: Dubai Dubai United Arab Emirates
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: