Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Accounting Manager who will play a vital role in supporting Bitcoin Depot’s growth as a member of the company’s accounting team. As a member of Bitcoin Depot’s Accounting team, this position will work closely with the Bitcoin Depot Controller to define accounting policies, complete the annual audit, and improve process efficiencies. The ideal candidate will contribute both at both hands-on and strategic levels.
This is a full time role located in our Atlanta office.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at 15000+ locations made up of BTMs and BDCheckout locations. Our mission is to bring cryptocurrency to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Global consolidation and compliance with U.S. GAAP accounting policies
- Prepare, review and analysis consolidated U.S. GAAP financial results
- Oversee global closing process leveraging the company’s close management tool
- Create and define technical accounting policies
- Assist in the month end close process with the Controller
- Assist in due diligence requests as needed
- Ensure all financial reports are prepared in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with the finance department on monthly budget variances
- Interact with our external accounting firm as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPA License
- Month end close experience
- Public company quarterly & annual filing experience
- Advanced Technical Accounting Knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with financial reporting
- International Consolidations experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sage Intacct experience
- Drive to meet commitments/deadlines.
- Ability to apply good judgment to accounting processes.
- Strong business partnering/team building skills.
- Assertive, Initiative, positive attitude, self-starter, gets-things-done attitude.
- Strong personal computing skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- 401K Matching
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $75k *
Location: GA Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k
Receive similar jobs: