Associate Events Coordinator
What You Will Do
- You will run point on the execution of conferences, trade shows, and in-market field events, including attending events to provide on-site support.
- You will support strategic content development, planning, and execution of webinars and virtual events.
- You will work across nearly all parts of the business, ensuring tight collaboration with Sales, Research, Marketing, Investor Relations, and the executive team.
- You will get opportunities to contribute to and lead projects across social media marketing, partnerships, and performance marketing.
- You will help manage the firm’s relationships with external event partners.
- You will coordinate with our warehouse and printing fulfillment vendors to manage the creation and delivery of brand assets.
- You will work closely with our legal and compliance team to ensure event material is properly reviewed and aligned with regulatory standards.
- You will contribute ideas and recommendations to Bitwise’s overall field marketing strategy.
- You will work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure that our systems support our strategy, as well as to measure and report event success.
- You will manage large and complex projects effectively, utilizing budget and resources wisely to drive real business impact.
- You will plug into the wider marketing community and stay up to date on the latest trends, processes and technologies, striving always for a best-in-class field marketing program.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience working full-time on the planning and execution of out-of-home events.
- You are up for joining a small, fast-growing firm.
- You have the willingness and enthusiasm to learn new topics and be flexible in a rapidly evolving company and space. And you’re excited to go all in on crypto.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You have executed a broad range of event types, such as customer conferences, trade shows, and/or in-market field events.
- You have successfully hosted at least one multi-day customer conference with at least 50 participants.
- You are excited to plan and execute webinars or digital events.
- You have familiarity with how a marketing automation platform (MAP) such as HubSpot and a CRM such as Salesforce are leveraged by marketing and sales organizations.
- You have a proven ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, and executive teams.
- You have exceptional time management, organization, and self-motivation. Your work ethic is a source of pride. You know how to prioritize tasks and deliver projects on time.
- You are a great communicator and can convey details with clarity and coherence.
- You are team-centric and care deeply about cultivating relationships with colleagues.
- Your >
- You’re excited about 25-50% domestic travel.
- You are proficient with Google Workspace, Excel/Google Sheets, and PowerPoint/Keynote, and are willing to learn Asana, Slack, etc.
What We Offer
- Compensation: $105,00 - 115,000 salary, + equity
- Equity compensation as a component of all offers
- Health insurance, including dental and vision plans
- Health, Dependent Care and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance; short- and long-term disability plans
- Company-funded 401k plan, no matching required
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 paid company-wide holidays
- Office spaces in San Francisco and New York
- Meals and snacks provided in office
- Paid company cell phone or monthly stipend
- Bitwise “Buddy” Program (30-day new-hire success program)
- Annual birthday and anniversary gifts
- Company-wide events
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $27k - $104k *
Location: San Francisco, CA
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k, Medical Insurance, Equity Compensation
Receive similar jobs: