Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Treasury
The Financial Operations and Accounting Teams at Gemini are thought leaders in the digital asset accounting and reconciliation space. Our mandate is to bridge the traditional world of finance with the innovation of cryptocurrency products, providing our clients with a best-in-class financial institution experience.
The Role: Associate, Treasury Operations
Gemini Asia Pacific is looking for a motivated, self-starting Treasury Operations Associate to support Gemini's rapidly expanding area of operation. This Associate will be tasked with maintaining all customer fund flows in and out of our bank accounts, while also working with teams around the firm to continue improving upon the Gemini customer experience as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will assist in streamlining current treasury processes, as well as assist in the rollout of future Treasury products.
This role will sit in Gemini's Singapore office and will report into the APAC Treasury Operations Head.
- Process all funds from/in and to/out of customer & company accounts
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of cash movements
- Participate in new product integrations
- Assist Gemini's Customer Support team with addressing customer issues related to Cash Management
- Collaborate with Gemini's Tech and Project Management teams to assist in implementing products or features built to automate and expand Gemini's Treasury offerings to customers.
- 1-2+ years Cash Management experience (or similar operations)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of FedWire, ACH, SWIFT, FPS, CHAPS, and SEPA a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to function independently and efficiently while working from home
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $100k *
Location: 01 Singapore, Central, Singapore
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: