We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our core tech team as a Backend Engineer.
We’re looking for smart people at any level of seniority.
As a backend engineer, working in a team that implements the core blockchain or products around it, you will be responsible for
- Delivering code that turns our vision of the Zilliqa blockchain into reality.
- Keeping up with the latest technologies in the blockchain space and understanding when and where to adopt them
- Peer-reviewing the design and code of our other core engineers
- Providing guidance and mentorship to your team and the wider developer community in Zilliqa.
- Maintenance and support where necessary.
- Providing technical support to our partners, such as exchanges and miners
You will need to work in an appropriate programming language for the job in hand; increasingly, this will mean Rust, but we have substantial codebases in C++ and typescript, and some code in golang and python.
Our backend engineers work in a variety of tasks including core and platform development, product and data engineering, and security. If you have a particular interest in one or more of these, please let us know in your application.
- A good degree in a numerate subject (preferably computer science)
- Preferably, experience in working with distributed systems in the area of peer to peer syncing and networking, cryptography, *nix systems programming
- Good proficiency with either Rust or C++ is a must, preferably both
- Good proficiency with Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of AWS and Kubernetes is an advantage
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $27k - $75k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: