We are looking for a Business Development Associate who will drive growth of FalconX's Market Making efforts, including the development and nurture of external crypto projects and partners, as well as internal/external operations. You will work closely with our partners and counterparties as well as interface with our Executives, Product and Trading teams globally to develop and deliver the successful implementation of our market making growth strategies.
- Manage deal flow pipeline, screen attractive engagement opportunities, perform comprehensive due diligence and synthesize into concise investment memos.
- Conduct in depth market research, keeping track of key launches and news in the crypto eco system to proactively identify business development opportunities.
- Develop new relationships with high-profile crypto projects, crypto VCs, institutional investors, miners and other parties of the crypto eco-system
- Work with various cross-functional teams to launch projects and implement market making strategies, while driving brand awareness in the key markets globally
- Deepen existing relationships with global exchanges and focus on new partnership opportunities
- BA / BS in Business, Economics, Finance or any related degree
- Deep knowledge of token ecosystem and different protocols
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a mixture global crypto investing and traditional venture capital, private equity, or investment banking environment.
- High analytical acumen, especially in conducting due diligence on tech / crypto start ups and clear understanding of tokenomics.
- Experience in business development or any client-facing role (B2B sales, VC, management consulting, investment banking, etc).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - ability to be concise, precise, a good listener; being clear on next steps and always following up on promises
- Experience delivering business results - be ready to talk about numbers/quota achievement, etc
- While infrequent, there may be some travel may be required for this role domestically or internationally if other team members are unable to travel.
What kind of person thrives in our team ?
You have an entrepreneurial spirit. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day. You apply this entrepreneurial spirit to your daily life which results in you being ambitious, proactive, and constantly challenging yourself to find "what is next."
You have a passion for crypto! This role and team is great for someone who is deeply plugged into the crypto industry -- you are the first to know when anything new hits the market or any changes occur. Your friend's go to you first to ask what is happening in crypto because they know you'll already have dug into the latest trends and industry developments.
And you believe in the importance of relationships. You are regularly working to grow your network and maintain longterm relationships to drive bold outcomes!
This is a full-time position with an expected annual compensation of $90,000.00 - $130,000. The actual compensation for a successful candidate may vary based on factors such as skill set, relevant experience, qualifications, and other relevant factors. This position also offers other forms of compensation and benefits consisting ofrelocation assistance (if applicable); performance-linked variable bonus; paid time off (including sick time) benefits; paid Company holidays; participation in the Company’s employee stock option program (ESOP); participation in the Company’s 401k retirement plan; competitive employee health, dental, and vision benefits each subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents and Company policies.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM