Job Title: Business Development Manager
Coinflow is a Chicago-based fintech startup with a focus on disrupting the payment solutions industry. Our work environment is straightforward: you're here to grow your career and solve tough technical challenges at scale. We value collaboration and give you the support and autonomy you need to succeed. Our team is all about getting innovative, effective solutions out the door to help businesses reach their objectives quicker.
We are actively seeking an experienced and versatile Business Development Manager to help drive our strategic growth initiatives. This individual will play a critical role in sales, customer prospecting, gleaning insights from customer feedback, and leading various strategic initiatives. The Business Operations Manager will work closely with our CEO, acting as a Swiss Army knife of sorts to enable the growth of the company.
What You’ll Do
- Own the sales cycle with our customers - from the prospecting stage to closing deals
- Creatively drive innovation for merchants within web3 and other target sectors
- Nurture and create strategic partnerships with banks and other financial institutions
- Analyze data sets and market trends to identify new opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate closely with a diverse team of experts based in our Chicago office, all focused on revolutionizing the payment industry.
- Drive operational efficiency by identifying bottlenecks and refining processes to optimize organizational performance.
- Leverage your creativity and unconventional thinking to navigate uncharted territory, using your past experiences as a foundation for innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Sales Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in business development or a startup sales role.
- Demonstrated success in customer sales and prospecting.
- Experience managing and establishing partnerships with strategic partners.
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to interpret customer feedback and translate it into actionable business strategies.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work closely with executive leadership.
- Experience in the blockchain industry is preferred
- Located in or willing to relocate to Chicago is preferred
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- The chance to work in an energetic, fast-paced startup environment, imbued with a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
If you're a highly motivated business development professional seeking a thrilling opportunity to contribute to a fast-paced startup's success, we would be delighted to connect with you. Apply now with your resume and any relevant experiences to join our exceptional team in Chicago.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM