Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in the past year, we are looking to expand our Business Operations team across the globe.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager reporting to the Head of Business Operations who is passionate about building the operational infrastructure for our global organization. You will lead a wide range of initiatives to this end, for example, OKR implementation and roll-out, structuring and running company-wide communications, re-thinking our product delivery handover process, etc. You will work cross-functionally across the organization to improve operational efficiency and support a variety of stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Customer Operations, Sales) to diagnose challenges, create a roadmap to fix them, and implement changes.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a team that is passionate about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
- Work with leadership to identify, define, launch, and drive critical strategic and operational initiatives
- Advise and provide strategy and operations support to various functional groups and cross-functional initiatives
- Drive operational excellence to support execution of the company goals, including OKR roll out and system management, project prioritization, resource planning/allocation, and cross-functional coordination
- Lead and influence cross-functional, global teams to achieve business objectives
- Communicate findings to executive leadership with presentations and thoughtful facilitation
- Manage and execute special projects as needed to meet the changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving commitments
- Experience leading cross-functional global teams on simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Collaborative mindset plus a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into the tactical alongside the strategic
- Ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job tasks
- An analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and a keen ability to translate high-level goals into applicable plans
- Bias for action, and enthusiasm for finding creative solutions to difficult problems
- Clear communication skills - both verbal and written; executive-level presentation skills are a must
- A passion and a willingness to learn new information quickly, with high attention to detail
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.
This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 94,000 to 177,000 . The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM