About the Role
As a Channel Partnerships Manager, you will be accountable for fostering business expansion by acquiring and maintaining a portfolio of channel partners. This position will report to the Channel Sales Lead and presents an exceptional opportunity for a results-driven business development, sales, or partnerships manager who possesses a distinctive combination of analytical, communication, and relationship management competencies. The ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter with a track record of delivering high outputs and achieving challenging goals.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of channel partners to acquire new accounts and drive revenue growth through community management.
- Develop strategic relationships with key industry partners, agencies, and vendors.
- Work closely with Product teams to conceive solutions for partners based on their needs.
- Educate, enable, and empower partners on all things Aspire.
- Measure and report the performance of partnerships, gain insights and improvise.
- Effectively handle time-critical, collaborative endeavors and projects within a dynamic and entrepreneurial setting with minimal oversight.
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships, sales, business development, or similar role in financial services and/or technology companies
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with proven track record of driving change and influencing stakeholders
- Ability to understand basic technical requirements and product flows to assist partners in integration if necessary
- Proficiency in engaging and collaborating effectively across various functions within the organization.
- Capability to operate autonomously and demonstrate ownership in a fast-paced environment dealing with ambiguity.
Nice to Have
- Experience in B2B payments, gateways, corporate cards, or other fintech
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M