Chief Risk Officer, Ireland
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the risk function and maintain and address any deficiencies in the company's risk management framework.
- Foster, develop and enhance a strong risk management culture, across all categories of risk, throughout the company.
- Manage and continually develop and enhance the company's Risk Management Framework and day to day risk management processes ensuring it is fit for purpose, meets regulatory expectations and adds real value to the company.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Central Bank of Ireland and ensure that the risk programme is operating in line with Central Bank of Ireland expectations and industry best practice.
- Establish adequate risk management policies and procedures to identify, measure and provide for the proper monitoring, reporting and mitigation of all material risks relating to the company’s activities, processes and systems.
- Consider specific industry, market and regulatory matters relevant to the firm and monitor and assess the impact of changes in the regulatory risk profile from a risk perspective. Ensure that the risk management policies and procedures of the company are in line with applicable law, regulations and licence obligations.
- Perform regular risk assessments to enable a risk based approach to be taken in respect of the company’s risk programme.
- Build and maintain a risk register.
- Advise the board of directors of the company in relation to the overall risk appetite, tolerance and strategy of the company and assist the board of directors of the company with the execution of risk management strategies.
- Report regularly to corporate and regional committees and the Board of Directors, with appropriate, timely and relevant information so that the committees and the Board can discharge their responsibilities effectively. Preparation of quarterly risk reports for the attention of the board of directors.
- Perform analysis of risk data to identify insights, trends and emerging risks.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrable experience within the Risk function of a regulated financial institutions
- Prior experience in a PCF role or reporting into a PCF is desirable, but not essential
- Self-starter who always seeks to take ownership of initiatives and responsibility for finding solutions to complex problems
- People management skills and experience
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables at any given time
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage multiple workloads
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $120k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: