Who We Are
About the Team
What You'll Be Doing
- designing, developing and implementing the Risk Management framework to deliver adequate identification, reporting, escalation, management and mitigation of risks;
- operating the Risk Management Function in accordance with applicable regulation and best practice
- discovering and assessing short/medium/long-term emerging risks, analyzing internal and external events;
- developing a risk appetite framework and defining and documenting the annual Risk Appetite Statement and risk tolerance limits for all risk categories;
- providing overviews of the actual risk and liquidity levels for OKX US's, in comparison to documented limits and appetites;
- monitoring and reporting of OKX US's overall risk profile and compliance with the risk limits;
- reporting details of breaches to risk limits and analysis of likelihood of future breaches;
- developing an appropriate stress testing programme in line with OKX’s key risks and reporting on the results of stress testing;
- providing input on financial and non-financial risks in relation to capital planning;
- developing appropriate business continuity and recovery plans;
- working collaboratively with risk owners to ensure risks are identified, documented and managed appropriately;
- providing oversight and challenge to operational processes, in particular in assessment of the risks connected with product features;
- managing risks in respect of deviations from operational processes and operational failures, overseeing and reporting on the steps taken to remediate these;
- providing input on suggested remedial action required to address relevant risks;
- providing regular risk reports to the Boards;
- advising the Board on the impact on OKX’s risk profile and associated risks of strategic and operational decisions;
- establishing and maintaining risk management policies and procedures;
- operating an appropriate training programme on risk management best practices; and
- advising on and implementing appropriate risk treatments (avoidance, acceptance, reduce - i.e. mitigating controls, transfer etc).
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances [delete for remote roles]
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants [delete for remote roles]
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- The salary range for this position is $232,000 - $277,000.
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM