Clearing & Treasury Specialist - Japanese Speaking
- According to the online banking details, make daily reconciliations with the system deposit and withdrawal funds.
- Responsible for tracking and processing the status of system deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- Daily docking customer service to deal with customer funding issues.
- Responsible for the adjustment and processing of customers' wrong currency deposits.
- Cooperate with the distribution and processing of market and other activities.
- Statistics and collation of daily system operation data.
- Docking work of connecting new channel and all related work before successful launching.
- Other system-related funding issues.
- Prepare short-term cash forecasts and manage the daily cash management process under the Group liquidity structures.
- Support management of the Group's intercompany loans / intercompany settlements, accrued interest etc.
- Manage the onboarding of new bank accounts, setting and administering online banking systems and getting the respective bank signatories.
- Work with the Treasury Managers with Accounting and Treasury Management System and other payment products implementation.
- Maintain timely and accurate transactional data in the Accounting and Treasury Management System.
- Three years related working experience, fluent in English and Japanese to communicate with stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or above, accounting, finance, economics and other related majors.
- Working experience in trading market, third-party payment, clearing and settlement positions in commercial banks is preferred.
- Have a keen sense of risk and a good ability to identify risks.
- Have good logic analysis ability and communication and expression skills.
- Work commitment, energetic, innovative spirit, strong pressure resistance, strong sense of responsibility and teamwork awareness.
- Familiar with Internet finance and traditional financial services.
- Experience in leading teams, and independently docking and completing projects.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
This job is closed
Location: Japan, Tokyo
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: