Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity:
Responsibilities will include moderating forums, chat groups, and social platforms, organizing online events, collaborating with internal teams, sourcing KOL leads, and providing valuable market insights. If you have a passion for community engagement and the crypto landscape, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity with us!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage OKX Thailand community operations.
- Grow the local online and offline OKX Thailand community by building a new user conversion strategy.
- Drive interactions in the local OKX forums, instant messaging platforms, and chat groups with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms and groups to facilitate the expansion of OKX's local user base and influence.
- Organize online events, assist in offline meet-ups, and conduct product and service surveys.
- Provide user feedback and market insights.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings to the community and to reach measurable value.
- Support KOL leads sourcing.
- Support OKX products' educational content creation.
What We Look For In You
- 3 years of experience in a similar role with a focus on growth, market branding, government relations, and compliance.
- Strong understanding of the Crypto landscape
- Solution and specific plan
- Product insights
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $75k per year, with a minimum base salary of $40k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇