At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
At Ripple we are transforming the world of finance with an innovative blockchain solution that increases access to financial services to people around the world. Ripple’s Compliance Team is looking for an Intern to help strengthen our compliance audit and vendor risk management programs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Gain exposure to a high growth fintech’s compliance program by working on several projects to support internal audit, and vendor risk management activities
- Perform compliance testing/auditing activities to meet regulatory requirements
- Inventory vendor documentation and track progress of vendor re-validation activities
- Support the maintenance of a Vendor Risk Management tool to streamline vendor risk reviews
- Be part of the project to reassess existing vendor zip records to comply with new risk methodology and processes
- Work cross functionally with Legal, Information Security, Compliance and Finance to inventory and audit existing vendor contracts (including identifying finalized/executed contracts)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at a university
- Interested in a career with Compliance, Risk Management or Audit
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to interpret large sets of data, exercise good judgment and recommend solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Proficient with productivity tools and hands on experience with Google Apps
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Metaco roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.