Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own, design and manage the continued enhancement of the global Third Party Risk Management Program including but not limited to strategy, roadmap and controls to address regulatory requirements across multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
- Lead, train and mentor a team responsible for conducting comprehensive third party reviews of vendors, financial institutions, payment partners, Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs), etc.
- Communicate our compliance framework and Third Party Risk Management Program requirements to all relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Engage cross-functionally (with groups such as Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk) to establish a thoughtful strategic and tactical approach to our Third Party Risk Management Program and related processes.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What We Look For In You
- 6+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries.
- Experience in third party risk management roles.
- Experience managing a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures.
- Proven leadership and project management skills to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end-to-end risk management solutions and controls aligned with group processes.
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements and to lead projects with high risk and complexity.
- Comprehensive understanding of operational risk management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and lead discussions comfortably with senior levels of management and regulators.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with BSA/AML, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM