At Tafi and DAZ 3D, we build tools and help humans and brands express themselves through stylized and uber creative assets for the digital world.
As a leader in 3D technology since 2000, Daz 3D empowers 3D artists and designers with a free, comprehensive software suite and a massive 3D marketplace with over 5 million inter-compatible assets for Daz Studio and other 3D applications. We offer hobbyists and professionals the tools they need to create high-quality 3D renders and animations featuring customizable content that can be exported anywhere.
Tafi operates Daz 3D, a leading content creation platform, serving millions of professional and recreational artists worldwide. Its catalog includes more than five million 3D assets, many of which are high-resolution and interoperable, and exportable to other leading software programs. The company has partnered with iconic brands such as Coca-Cola, Warner Brothers, Champion, Estee Lauder, Timex, RTFKT (now Nike), Coinbase, and others for web3 and NFT activations.
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, Vancouver, BC, or Seattle WA
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: SVP, eCommerce
As a Copywriter your role will include working with the eCommerce and marketing teams to increase interest in the brand and to bring clarity to products. You will be responsible for creating compelling and effective copy for various marketing materials, including websites, email campaigns, social media posts, print ads, and more. You will collaborate with designers, marketers, and other writers to create engaging content that drives customer engagement and business growth.
Your Impact as a Copywriter:
- Develop creative copywriting concepts and strategies that effectively communicate the brand's message to target audiences.
- Write and edit copy for a variety of marketing materials, including websites, email campaigns, social media posts, print ads, and more.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and other writers to create cohesive and effective marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research and stay up to date with industry trends to create compelling and relevant content that resonates with target audiences.
- Ensure all copy is accurate, grammatically correct, and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Review and approve copy from other writers and ensure it meets brand standards.
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure all copy is delivered on time and within budget.
- Present copywriting concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure all copy is SEO-optimized and adheres to best practices for digital marketing.
You Bring to Daz 3D and Tafi:
- Proven ability to strategize a project, including creating the narrative from scratch.
- 2-4 years of experience in copywriting or related field.
- Proven ability to create compelling and effective copy for a variety of marketing materials.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, SEO best practices, and social media.
- Portfolio of previous work that demonstrates your copywriting skills.
- Understanding of branding
- The ability to adapt to different >
- Attention to detail.
Bonus Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced SEO knowledge
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to tell stories that engage audiences and create emotional connections
What do Daz and Tafi Have to Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision insurance with most or all of premiums paid by the company
- 401k matching plan
- Casual dress
- Unlimited paid vacation potential
- Paid monthly gym membership at VASA, Fitness World, or reimbursement to a gym of your choice.
- Rewarding work, you’re proud to be a part of.
- In-Office Benefits (Salt Lake City or Vancouver, BC):
- Ideal downtown location - tons of nearby options for walking to lunch
- Open loft->
- Monthly parking/transit allowance
- Full kitchen with all the caffeine and healthy(-ish) snacks you can consume.
Do I need ALL Criteria to Apply to Daz 3D and Tafi?
Absolutely not! Studies have shown that women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. If you are drawn to this role and your past experiences do not align perfectly to the job description, but you think you have something we should be looking for, please apply and let’s see where the conversation goes!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We strive to create and maintain an environment where all our employees feel included and empowered to work from a safe environment. We celebrate and value each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives across our company and recognize that fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive place to work ensures a vibrant and joyful place for creativity to be explored.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Salt Lake City, UT, United States|| |