BitMEX was one of the first crypto exchanges for derivatives. It exists to provide institutional and professional traders with a platform that caters to their needs.
BitMEX created the Perpetual Swap, the most popular crypto trading product in history. It is the only major global exchange that continues to create new cryptocurrency derivative products, most recently, the ETH Staking Swap.
On BitMEX, users can trade cryptocurrency derivatives on a professional trading platform that provides low latency, deep liquidity and constant availability. Since 2014, no cryptocurrency has been lost through intrusion or hacking, allowing BitMEX users to trade safely in the knowledge that their funds are secure. Spot trading is also supported, as well as the purchase and conversion of cryptocurrency - BitMEX supports 45+ derivatives contracts, 11 pairs for spot trading and the ability for users to convert 30+ cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for individuals who are determined, responsible and collaborative to join BitMEX as we continue to build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem. We value attention to detail, speed and simplicity. As a global business operating a 24/7 exchange, we seek out those who are adaptable and can work across markets and timezones.
For more information on BitMEX, company initiatives and our products, please visit the BitMEX Blog or www.bitmex.com, and follow LinkedIn, Discord, Telegram and Twitter.
Are you an independent team player who reliably gets things done? Do you have a knack for leveraging cloud-first technology and automating mundane tasks? We are looking for a mission-driven Corporate IT Manager to join our decentralized team.Do you live and breathe technical proficiency and keep on developing your problem-solving skills ? We want to talk to you.
- Develop and implement an overarching IT strategy aligned with BitMEX’s goals and objectives, taking into consideration the unique requirements of the changing regulatory landscape.
- Work with a team of IT professionals, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment that promotes efficiency, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Evaluate, select, and implement new technologies and systems to drive operational efficiency and enhance our digital capabilities.
- Work closely with all Corporate IT team members to rollout group wide systems, policies, and procedures
- Improve observability and telemetry to proactively detect point of failures, usage patterns and capacity limitations
- Continuously review and improve existing systems for resilience
- Bachelors or Technical degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or a related field
- Communicate well and proactively with a good sense of pragmatism.
- Experience managing high-performing IT teams, including remote teams is preferred
- Proven track record in scaling up tech teams at a start-up.
- Extensive experience in evaluating, selecting, and implementing enterprise-class systems and infrastructure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks and ability to be proactive when resolving issues
- Significant engineering and operational background with a range of cloud first SaaS.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $150k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: