Developer Evangelist (copy)
- Engagement - Direct developer community engagement through meetups, roadshows, boot camps, hackathons, lectures, training, and other channels of education.
- Community Support - Facilitate a great experience with Corda for developers at scale with broad reach channels such as Slack, video conference, Stack Overflow and other forums.
- Community development - Through user group support and a Corda Champions program, foster a healthy community globally.
- Content - Create content to engage the developer audience through social media, videos, blog posts and documentation.
- Samples and demos - Help showcase Corda’s capabilities by developing samples and demos that the community at large can leverage.
- Executing projects that better facilitate community engagement and activeness.
- Active community monitoring and analyzing, and potentially reporting community healthiness.
- Create educational articles, videos, demo apps, presentations, and other learning materials.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product to influence the product roadmap as the “voice of the community.”
- Become an expert resource for our developer community by staying up-to-date on our platform's capabilities and the surrounding technical landscape.
- Create engaging content to educate our users on Corda (documentation, blog posts, tutorials, demos, coding challenges, support articles, YouTube videos, feedback surveys, and more).
- Build meaningful relationships with the developer community by engaging with their questions, pain points, and ideas through R3 dedicated slack channel and other support channels, social channels, and developer sites like Hacker News and Reddit.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand our community presence and developer trust (industry events, conferences, co-marketing partnerships, etc.).
- Educate our enterprise developers by delivering technical training on Corda and creating technical training content for the Professional service team.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills and ability to confidently articulate technical points to a broader audience.
- 3 + years of experience in a similar position.
- DLT and blockchain is preferred or a passion for this sector.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year if the opportunity arises.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $76k - $102k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: