Developer Relations Advocate - Arbitrum Foundation
What You’ll Do:
- Events team to prioritize and attend key events as well as organize Arbitrum-specific events. -Work with and lead the Arbitrum Ambassador program
- Be an advocate in the developer ecosystem (spanning web2 and web3), championing Arbitrum and building relationships with developers and related organizations (accelerators, dev shops, hackathon organizers, etc.) to grow Arbitrum’s awareness among developers.
- Design systematic and scalable global programs that foster developer growth.
- Community growth and interaction, helping new and experienced developers deploy smart contracts, migrate projects, and optimize existing applications.
- Actively participate in developer events aimed at education and onboarding, including live coding sessions, speaking at conferences, virtual meetups, and hackathons
- Take ownership of the developer experience on Arbitrum, proactively identifying issues and potential solutions that drive developer adoption, from protocol-level changes to third-party infrastructure requirements to our documentation, tooling, and supporting assets.
- Work alongside our engineers to assist with the creation of tutorials, demos, and other reference materials.
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for and solid understanding of blockchain technologies
- Competent CS fundamentals, either in a formal university program or through self-learning
- 2+ years of experience working on a developer relations team or in a similar role, growing awareness of and engagement with developer products, and experience doing so in the blockchain industry is nice to have
- Experience delivering talks on technical concepts is required, either through work experience or through other activities
- Experience writing Go and/or Solidity code is nice to have
- Experience writing and deploying smart contracts in EVM or other environments is nice to have
- Ability to dissect and explain complex topics in a simple manner
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with both internal and external parties
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $100k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: