Birthday Research (BR) is our Blockchain Research and Development arm. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.
What you’ll do:
- Own the developer relations & be the brand ambassador for DeFiChain and all its products.
- Write ecosystem-specific guides, tutorials, release notes, and white papers
- Create content to scale up adoption, demonstrate best practices, and showcase new features
- Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorials
- Develop and execute a comprehensive developer outreach and engagement strategy to increase developer adoption and retention.
- Identify relevant influencers and devise plans on how to engage with them effectively
- Synthesise and share feedback from the developer community and help the project improve the product for these purposes
- Engage with the community through various means, including podcasts, webinars, events, social media, conferences, etc.
- Define and own metrics to measure the success of our developer content and outreach efforts
- Collaborate with software developers, product managers and technical writers
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in developer relations, developer education, and technical writing
- You are a Web3.0 / Blockchain enthusiast and a tech evangelist
- You have a working knowledge of developer tools like SDKs and APIs
- You enjoy organizing tech webinars, events, and conferences.
- Experience ecosystem-specific guides, tutorials, release notes, and white papers
- Experience working within cross-functional teams (developer relations, product, marketing, community managers, support, etc.)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $90k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: