- Working to scale out the Art Blocks Processing pipeline to process terabytes of data per day across the many partners who have deployed AB projects.
- Building reliable, performant backend services and APIs, both for internal use as well as the many third parties who rely on this data (OpenSea, OnCyber, Deca, Gallery, etc.)
- Researching new integrations into our pipeline to expand the rendering capabilities that Artists can utilize.
- Develop and deliver on new backend features and technical infrastructure investments.
- Document and maintain software and technical infrastructure.
- Prioritize testability and reliability for both existing and new systems and components.
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to deliver on reliable services, APIs and other critical backend needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field OR relevant experience developing and shipping software products.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a programmer, software engineer, data scientist, or similar role.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
- Experience scaling modular architectures and pipelines
- Experience working with and building containerized applications/services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with a variety of AWS products, namely: Step Functions, ECS (or EKS), Lambda, API Gateway.
- Excited about Infrastructure as Code, CI/general automation around DevOps, deployment and testing.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Health/vision/dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance.
- Competitive parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: take time when you need it, but we’ll require that you take at least 20 days of PTO per year (plus 9 company holidays).
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment.
- 2 company in-person team offsite meet-up weeks per year.
- Company provided WFH setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $20 million dollars in charitable giving.
- The Graph
- Infura, Alchemy
- Popular web3 libraries (ethers.js, web3.js)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Dental Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 DevOp Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 DevOp is $122k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 DevOp Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|