291 jobs found
Kwenta Open Position: Web3 Data Engineer
Kwenta is a decentralized exchange that offers users access to derivative markets through its proprietary smart margin engine. It operates independently as a protocol, aiming to provide a decentralized trading experience rivaling top centralized exchanges.
We remain committed to our mission of building tier-one financial tooling that’s accessible to all. As we continue to strive towards this objective, we invite the community to apply and participate in our efforts.
At Kwenta, we understand the importance that clean and efficient data layers play in providing the best-decentralized perps trading experience. We’re looking for someone with a passion for indexing and aggregating on-chain data for off-chain use by apps, SDKs, APIs, and monitoring tools. You’ll work closely with both the smart contract engineers and the frontend team to develop subgraphs and other data layer services, as well as have the opportunity to work on other parts of the stack.
- Extensive experience with a blockchain indexing service such as The Graph
- Previous experience as a data engineer
- Experience in developing subgraphs
- In-depth knowledge of Web3 libraries like ethers or web3
- Brief experience with web3 frontend (react.js) and backend (smart contracts) engineering
- Solid, demonstrable work (on GitHub or otherwise)
Nice To Have
- Experience with React / Next.js
- Experience maintaining and writing keepers
- Used both Synthetix and other DeFi products on mainnet and can demonstrate a solid understanding of how Synthetix works
- Operating in the Western Hemisphere hours (PT - ET) is preferred but not required.
- Salary range: 100k-150k USD
- Auto-Staked Kwenta token package
- Generous vacation
Ready to apply? You can apply by filling out our typeform.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM