Numeus is a diversified digital asset investment firm built to the highest institutional standards, combining synergistic businesses across Trading, Alpha Strategies, Asset Management, and Venture Capital .
Numeus was founded by successful executives with decades of experience across the finance, blockchain and technology industries, with a shared passion for digital assets. Our values are grounded in an open approach based on connectivity, collaboration, and partnerships across the digital asset ecosystem. People and technology are at the core of everything we do.
Forteus is the asset management division of the Numeus Group. Forteus offers a suite of institutional quality investment products for investors seeking actively managed exposure to the digital asset ecosystem. Forteus is backed by Schroders, one of the largest asset managers in Europe.
We are looking for an ambitious and results-driven individual to lead our asset raising efforts across North America. You will work closely with other members of the Forteus team to develop and implement a sales strategy focused on investors in North America, leveraging your initiative and resourcefulness to identify potential investors, raise assets for the Forteus product suite, and contribute meaningfully to the firm’s overall asset raising objectives. This will be our first US-based hire for this role, and you will have a unique opportunity to be recognized (and compensated) accordingly for the results you deliver.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of investors for the Forteus funds across all investor segments (with an initial focus on HNWI, family offices, and wealth managers)
- Represent Forteus at investor conferences and networking events to initiate new prospect leads, communicate the Forteus “story”, and build the Forteus brand
- Interact closely and build relationships with crypto firms and service providers to generate market intelligence on the investor landscape and expand our investor reach
- Build deep knowledge of Forteus products, including knowledge of crypto and digital asset markets, and contribute towards ongoing investor education of digital asset markets and investment opportunities
- Manage a robust and well organized sales process, document leads and interactions within the firm’s CRM system and communicate KPIs and key insights regarding our asset raising and investor pipeline development efforts.
- 3+ years experience in client facing / sales roles in the asset management industry (preferably in alternative assets), with a strong existing network of allocators / prospective investors in North America
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambitious self starter with an ability to hit the ground running and begin contributing to the business from day 1
- Existing knowledge of the digital asset space is preferable; a demonstrable passion to learn and become immersed in the space is essential
- US based, ideally in our NYC office
- Ability to travel extensively in North America, and periodically to our offices in London and Switzerland
The base salary for this role is anticipated to be between $100,000 and $200,000. The anticipated base salary range is based on information as of the time this job post was created. This role may also be eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a discretionary bonus, health, dental, and other benefits. Actual compensation for a given candidate will be determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.