- Provides amazing leadership and acts as coach to the whole accounting team and broadly the finance team.
- Leads all accounting operations including crypto currency accounting and revenue recognition.
- Enhances our financial processes and policies to drive improvement as Blockchain continues rapid growth.
- Maintains financial security by designing and maintaining internal controls.
- Builds a high performing team with an attitude of trust, but verify the agreements/documents
- Leads month-end and year-end close process by producing reconciliation reports, P&L, Balance Sheets.
- Ensures high standards of financial controls and procedure.
- Remains up to date on current and evolving GAAP standards for all of our jurisdictions.
- Assists with project assignments and financial reporting and forecasting.
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA qualification a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience at a high-growth company.
- Overall 12+ years of experience in accounting roles.
- Experience with international accounting (US GAAP, UK GAAP & IFRS)
- Experience managing internal and external audit process.
- Desire to work independently as a member of an international organization.
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options
US Pay Transparency Notice: At Blockchain.com, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For individuals performing work in the United States, the target annual salary for this position can range from $150,000 to $200,000, and your actual pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location, as well as internal equity and market data.
We also offer benefits that include medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, paid parental leave, flexible paid time off. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses, and full-time employees will receive equity as part of the compensation package.
Note: Blockchain.com benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $150k - $200k
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs: