We seek a highly experienced and results-driven leader to join our dynamic team to lead Capital Formation and Investor Relations. As the Director of Capital Formation and Investor Relations, you will play a pivotal role in building new and nurturing existing relationships with our valued investors and partners, ensuring effective and frequent communication, promoting and raising capital for Hivemind's investment strategies and brand, as well as exploring new business opportunities for the company. The ideal candidate has a strong network of contacts and relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in the institutional market, a proven track record in capital market fund raising, and an excellent ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with investors.
- Leverage and expand business and personal networks of institutional investors, family offices, high-net-worth individuals, and industry contacts to identify & pursue potential fundraising opportunities for various Hivemind investment strategies.
- Design and craft new investment products and strategies to meet our investors' and partners' distinctive and evolving demands.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop and implement strategic initiatives that drive business growth and expand the firm's investor base.
- Supply feedback to the executive team to help shape future product offerings based off investor feedback.
- Attend industry conferences, events, and networking opportunities to promote Hivemind's brand and attract new investment prospects.
- Provide regular updates to investors on fund performance, market trends, and key investment opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with investors and maintain ongoing communication to nurture relationships and explore opportunities for additional investment.
- Continuously assess investor sentiment, needs, and expectations to tailor communication strategies and enhance investor satisfaction and retention.
- Stay informed about industry trends and changes in the investment landscape to identify new potential Capital Formation opportunities.
- 7+ years' experience in investor relations and Capital Formation within the financial services or digital assets industry.
- Proven track record of successfully raising capital from institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals in the financial industry.
- Demonstrated track record in managing investor relationships and delivering exceptional results.
- In-depth knowledge and deep passion for the digital asset ecosystem and blockchain technology.
- Strong understanding of the investment management industry, financial markets, and regulatory frameworks.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills, ensuring accurate and up-to-date tracking of investor-related activities, including investor inquiries, requests, and responses.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 100% paid for you and your dependents
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care expenses
About Us: Hivemind Capital Partners is a Web3 and blockchain technology focused investment firm. Committed to institutionalizing digital asset investing, Hivemind combines crypto-native technology and expertise with institutional-grade risk management and practices. With a thesis-driven and multi-strategy approach, Hivemind unlocks the potential of digital assets to be an investable asset class by providing curated and scalable access to institutional investors. Founded in 2021, Hivemind is headquartered in the US with offices across the globe.
Compensation: The expected base salary for this New York based position ranges from $150k - $190k. The actual base salary will be determined on an individual basis taking into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, experience, education, relevant certifications, skills, and geographic location. In addition to base salary and the competitive benefits package listed above, this position is eligible for additional types of compensation, including target-based incentives.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM