We are looking for a seasoned engineering leader to direct our small, but growing, protocol engineering team. You will work closely with product and engineering leadership to scope and execute projects across multiple teams. You will help build process, prioritize, and continuously improve team dynamics while also growing the team from a recruiting standpoint. You’d be working with oracles, on-chain auctions, and governance alongside engineers with experience deploying smart contracts. We also need to follow the quickly developing Ethereum layer two / side-chain space and make a key choice about which one to support in our consumer app.
- We are looking for a leader who can code - you will be held to the same technical standards as our senior engineering candidates in this interview process.
- You are a seasoned engineering leader, preferably with a Web3/Defi background.
- You reliably accomplish impressive amounts of progress on what really matters, whether it’s problem solving, implementing, educating, evaluating new team members, etc.
- You’ve honed your ability to self-manage, so that when you take on relatively abstract projects you turn them into concrete, sensible plans and bring them to completion.
- You prefer the startup life of challenges, uncertainty, invention, chaos, impact, responsibility, and autonomy.
- You are kind, conscientious, thoughtful, and communicative.
- You have a vested interest in advancing Reserve’s vision of financial inclusion for all.
Nice to haves:
- Solidity experience.
- Spanish fluency (A large part of our team is based in South America)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $70k *
Location: CA San Francisco, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: