Consensys is hiring a Web3 Director of Internal Communications
Compensation: $85k - $310k *
Location: UNITED STATES - Remote
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Why join ConsenSys?
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
- Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
- Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About Programmes & Internal Communications
The Programmes and Internal Communications team sits within People and Talent. People and Talent support the members of our ConsenSys community. We strive to be the destination employer of choice for our ecosystem. That goal is embedded in all the work we do to attract, retain and support our amazing talent. By joining our team you’ll be working with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put ‘people first’ and are designing and building the workplace of the future.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Director of Internal Communications to join our People & Talent Programmes team to help build and shape the future of Internal Communications here at ConsenSys. If you are a positive, self-motivated, proactive and highly-organized person who is excited to share your ideas for translating our business strategies into key messages and drive programs that create buzz, drive engagement and shape our culture, then this role is for you.
You are someone who thinks creatively, has a proven ability to create and execute communications plans, strong writing skills, understands how to craft and deliver messages across different channels and a natural talent for thinking strategically while delivering tactical results.
Working cross-functionally with People & Talent, PR, Operations, and Office of CEO to draft and distribute company-wide comms, such as team leadership updates, upcoming product releases, milestone announcements, events/webinars, press releases, and more.
- Development of our internal communications strategy and projects associated with its implementation.
- Coordinating the creation and maintenance of a company-wide intranet.
- Helping create a vibrant culture that attracts and retains top talent for ConsenSys
- Develop and manage the ConsenSys internal calendar coordinating with People & Talent, Marketing, and other business units to include relevant internal and external events.
- Draft compelling and engaging internal communications content and programs that align our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams and support our wider programmes such as Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Hiring, Learning & Development that promote our “One ConsenSys” approach and company culture.
- Develop engaging content to share across multiple channels to inspire, educate, and inform our global remote workforce
- Coordinate Town Halls and other company-wide internal meetings; this includes sourcing agenda items, compiling and materials, facilitating meetings, managing Q&A, sourcing feedback to continuously improve, and more
- Edit community-generated content for adherence to ConsenSys’s voice and tone
- Implement metrics reports so that we can measure the success of our campaigns
- Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of internal employee events as needed and appropriate.
- Project manage work streams from brainstorm to completion
- Coordinate diverse groups across several teams and timezones
Skills / Attributes and Knowledge
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent program planning and implementation skills
- Excellent presentation skills - comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people
- Creative approach and willingness to think outside the box when engaging our global, remote-first workforce
- Sensitivity to our global culture and focus on amplifying Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts throughout all communications
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and *connect the dots* between our company strategy and our communications plan
- Phenomenal organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality outputs
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to build relationships and collaborate across our broader company
- Strong team player
- Highly proficient with Google Suite
- Understanding and use of social media platforms and canva design software
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzEuMjE3LjEwNwM