As a member of our engineering leadership team, your goal will be to help build a world-class engineering organization that delivers with high quality and velocity according to the priorities of our product that leads an extremely fast-paced cutting-edge industry. You will manage multi-disciplinary teams to deliver product lines end-to-end. You will work closely with other leaders across the company to continue improving our process and strengthen our culture.
- Manage a team of 10-25 engineers, including managers, and be fully responsible for their performance and delivery: regularly review their work, provide coaching, resolve conflicts and blocking dependencies, etc.
- Provide a strong technical voice on the team to ensure secure, reliable, scalable, and maintainable design and architecture
- Implement our engineering process and help evolve it to keep up with growing team, product features, and market traction
- Ensure delivery on product priorities by collaborating with the Product team to understand and resolve customer requirements
- Help in recruiting efforts for the entire engineering team
- Champion a rewarding and productive company culture
What you'll be doing
- Understanding what resources, people, and technology the teams need to share versus where they need to run independently.
- Holding frequent syncs with the team managers and diving deep into tech and product independently.
- Monitoring ongoing activities on different channels and meetings, and intervening when things don't go well.
- Working closely with product, quant, and business strategy departments to develop strong relationships and ensuring smooth inter-departmental collaborations.
- Constantly spotting problems and helping managers make better decisions.
- Being able to jump in and assist when there are concerns or gaps in the team's work.
- Taking a hands-on approach to managing, not just based on secondary information but by understanding the product and technology deeply.
- Being able to operate in a resource-constrained situation and make significant progress before escalating issues.
- Balancing the need to support a live product whilst still building new features.
- 10+ years experience in high-performing software engineering organizations
- 5+ years experience directly managing talented engineers
- 2+ years experience managing managers
- Experience managing at all employment phases: interviewing, hiring, onboarding, evaluating and improving performance, promotions, and terminations
- Deep technical and product understanding of the problems your team solves, resulting from a product engineering background prior to, or alongside, management
- Passion for making wonderful products that customers love. This implies that you are an expert on every product you've worked on, obsessed with all relevant details. You also never blindly delegate and enjoy immense credibility and respect among your team.
- Real-world experience with success and failure shipping scalable cloud products and, most importantly, a wealth of resulting learning to draw upon and a relentless drive to continue improving
Nice to have
- Experience in FinTech (ideally focused on institutional trading)
- Experience in Blockchain/Crypto
- You inspire people around you to achieve more than they assumed they could
- You have built new process from scratch, and had to work hard to promote it culturally within your team
- You believe in the power of a healthy, thriving culture in helping teams get the most out of themselves, and you have experience proving this
- Some of your experience has been in startups or on small teams, where the success and failure of the greater enterprise rested on your shoulders
- You possess best-in-the-industry expertise you can occasionally lend to the broader team in the form of technical leadership
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM