Directory Services Engineer - Fintech
- Collaborate with development teams to design and implement scalable, high-availability infrastructure solutions that meet the requirements of our applications. Utilize best practices for either on prem or cloud-based infrastructure architecture and deployments to optimize performance and cost-effectiveness. Automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment processes to improve efficiency and reduce manual intervention.
- Perform system administration tasks, including configuration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of servers, databases, and other critical infrastructure components.Implement robust monitoring and alerting systems to proactively identify and resolve potential issues before they impact services.Conduct regular security assessments and apply necessary updates to ensure a secure infrastructure environment.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to integrate continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines into the infrastructure deployment process. Enhance automation tools and scripts for improved code deployment and system management.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery plans to ensure the high availability and data integrity of fintech applications in the event of a system failure or disaster.Conduct regular backup tests and recovery exercises to validate the effectiveness of disaster recovery strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and regulatory requirements related to infrastructure security and compliance in the fintech domain.Implement and maintain security controls to protect sensitive financial data and customer information.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience (7+ years) as an Infrastructure Engineer or a similar role in a fintech or financial services environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies especially related to their E5 license suite.
- Strong Microsoft Active Directory design and administration experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Azure AD, Intune and the m365 platform.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Certificate Authority and certificate management tooling.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange in a Hybrid environment will a preference for migration experience.
- Advanced SCCM knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Remote Desktop Services
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)and infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Proficiency in scripting and automation using languages such as PowerShell.
- Solid understanding of networking principles, protocols, and security.
- Solid experience with IAM/PAM solutions.
- Solid Knowledge of MS defender for endpoints.
- Solid practical experience securing both Window Server as well as Windows EUC devices.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Purview.
- Experience with CyberArk administration a plus.
- Experience with ZScaler administration a plus.
- Experience with compliance standards in the financial industry, such as PCI-DSS, GDPR, or SOC 2.
- Equally knowledgeable in both Microsoft and Linux based operating systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex infrastructure issues.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across different teams.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzEuMTkxM
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal