Fintech Jobs in Web3
325 jobs found
Software Developer (Business Automation) - Global Fintech Startup
Some of the areas you will be contributing heavily to:
- Customer Service
- New product requirements
- Build new software, tooling and automation for the internal teams of Crypto.com
- Iterate and improve on distributed and mission critical services
- Strong knowledge of a backend language (preferably Node.js or Elixir)
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or similar relational databases
- Test Driven Development
Good to have:
- Deploying distributed services
- Blockchain/Web3 Development
- Account Auditing
- Compliance and KYC
- Customer Relations Management
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjEzMS4xNTgM
What is the work of fintech?
Fintech (short for financial technology) refers to the use of technology to innovate and improve financial services
Fintech companies develop and offer various financial products and services that are often more convenient, affordable, and accessible than traditional financial services
Fintech in Web3 is focused on developing decentralized financial (DeFi) applications that enable peer-to-peer financial transactions without intermediaries such as banks or other financial institutions
These DeFi applications are built on blockchain technology, which provides transparency, security, and immutability to financial transactions
Some of the common areas of fintech include:
- Payment and money transfer services: Fintech companies offer online payment solutions, mobile wallets, and digital currency exchanges to facilitate the transfer of money between individuals or businesses.
- Personal finance and wealth management: Fintech companies provide online investment platforms, robo-advisors, and financial planning tools to help individuals manage their money and invest in a more efficient way.
- Lending and financing: Fintech companies offer various loan and financing options, such as peer-to-peer lending, crowdfunding, and invoice financing, which are often more flexible and accessible than traditional bank loans.
- Insurance: Fintech companies offer innovative insurance products and services, such as peer-to-peer insurance and usage-based insurance, that are tailored to meet the needs of customers.
- Decentralized exchanges (DEXs): These are platforms that enable peer-to-peer trading of cryptocurrencies without intermediaries. DEXs use smart contracts to execute trades automatically and securely on the blockchain.
- Decentralized lending platforms: These platforms use smart contracts to enable peer-to-peer lending without intermediaries. Borrowers can access loans without going through a traditional bank or financial institution, while lenders can earn interest on their funds.
- Decentralized insurance platforms: These platforms use smart contracts to automate the claims and payout process, reducing fraud and increasing transparency.
- Decentralized identity solutions: These solutions use blockchain technology to create a secure and decentralized identity system, enabling users to control their own data and identity.