Executive Assistant - Operations
Mining Operations – Administration /
Apply for this job
CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) (NASDAQ: CLSK) ("CleanSpark") CleanSpark is America's Bitcoin Miner, driving innovation in an ever-changing industry. We're seeking passionate individuals to be part of our growth and contribute to the exciting world of bitcoin. If you have a keen interest in bitcoin and digital assets and thrive in challenging environments, we want to hear from you!
As a CleanSpark team member, you'll be at the forefront of the global bitcoin revolution, shaping the future of responsible mining. We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment, coupled with competitive benefits to support your overall well-being. Enjoy generous PTO, comprehensive health and life insurance, a 401k retirement plan, and more.
We are one of the largest bitcoin miners in the United States. We are headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, and independently own and operate five data centers in Georgia for a total developed capacity of 230 MW. We are developing an additional 150 MW at our data center in Sandersville, GA. We have a partner in Massena, NY, that hosts 50 MW for us. We design our infrastructure to responsibly support Bitcoin, the world’s most important digital commodity and an essential tool for financial independence and inclusion. We strive to leave the planet better than we found it by investing in communities that source low-carbon energy, like wind, solar, nuclear, and hydro. We cultivate trust and transparency among our employees, the communities we operate in, and the people around the world who depend on Bitcoin.
We value: Grit, Trust, and Transparency.
Are you an organized, proactive, and detail-oriented professional with an interest in the exciting world of Bitcoin? We are seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our Vice President of Operations at CleanSpark. As a key member of our team, you will play a crucial role in facilitating the growth and success of our innovative and forward-thinking company.
Join us as we embark on a journey of growth, collaboration, and achievement as America’s Bitcoin Miner.
This position requires up to 25% travel within the state of Georgia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the VP’s busy calendar, scheduling meetings, appointments, and events.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Prepare and review correspondence, presentations, and reports, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Act as a liaison between the VP and internal/external stakeholders, facilitating clear communication and collaboration.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
- Manage expense reporting and ensure timely reconciliation of expenses
- Contribute to the planning and execution of Operations initiatives, events, and conferences
- Perform administrative tasks and ad hoc projects to support the VP’s objectives
- Assist with general office management, keeping common areas and meeting rooms “show room ready” for guests
- Additional duties as required
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, supporting senior leadership and/or C-Suite executives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Familiarity with Bitcoin is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and collaboration tools.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential.
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for this job
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇