- Manage the complex and ever-changing calendars of the two co-founders, ensuring effective scheduling and coordination of meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including flight bookings, hotel accommodations, and transportation for executives and other team members as needed.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and other correspondence, prioritize and respond to urgent matters promptly, and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas, materials, and presentations for the co-founders, and ensure timely distribution to participants. Attend meetings, take accurate minutes, and follow up on action items.
- Manage, organize, and maintain electronic and physical files related to the co-founders, ensuring easy retrieval and adherence to data protection policies.
- Coordinate logistics and assist in the planning and execution of company events involving the co-founders, including team offsites, conferences, and external meetings.
- Provide proactive support to the co-founders, including anticipating needs, conducting research, preparing reports and presentations, and handling special projects as assigned.
- Track, review, and reconcile expense reports for the team, ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies.
- Confidentiality and Discretion: Handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality and discretion, ensuring data security and compliance.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, preferably working directly with C-suite executives and co-founders in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to draft professional emails and correspondence.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in work output.
- Proficiency in using productivity tools and software, such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, project management tools, and calendar management systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to anticipate needs and proactively address challenges.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Knowledge or interest in web3, blockchain, and cryptocurrency is a plus.
About The Team:
- The engineering team is a diverse group of people with backgrounds working at a variety of both web2 and web3 organizations like Google, Uber, Chronosphere, Arista Networks, etc. Polymer Labs is a software development shop supporting the Polymer protocol and IBC (https://ibcprotocol.org/).
- Competitive salary, equity/token grants, incentive compensation
- Autonomous, distributed work environment collaborating with a diverse, global team
- Opportunity to shape and contribute to industry-disrupting infrastructure
- A place to openly learn bleeding edge innovation in a fast growing industry
- Health insurance coverage
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $94k - $102k *
Location: Los Angeles
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: