At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Fixed 1-year term as maternity cover
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant, based in London, for a fixed 1-year term as maternity cover, to primarily support 2-3 executives in the London office. As an Executive Assistant at Ripple, you will play an essential role in keeping our executives organized and operating effectively, and in helping reinforce the Ripple culture in the London office. The Executive Assistant will report into Managing Director, Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide direct support to two senior company executives
- Day-to-day management of calendars and prioritization of conflicting needs
- Book and manage travel arrangements and reservations
- Plan and prepare information for meetings, presentations, interviews, etc.
- Arrange and book team outings, lunches, and events
- Prepare and file executive expense reports
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 5+ years of experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Strong organizational skills, ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Priority on working smart, over working hard, with focus on the big picture
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Hands on experience with Google Apps and Expensify
- Passion for excellence and working in a team environment with a strong company culture
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM