Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team.
What you'll be doing:
- Daily processing of Accounts Payables and Receivables and updating of the relevant accounting systems
- Preparing daily and monthly bank & Accounts reconciliation
- Liaising with Settlements team for processing of trade invoices
- Processing and posting of overhead and payroll journals
- Oversee database consolidation and management using Amazon AWS and Quicksight
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional certificate
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Candidate who have just graduated with relevant certificate are welcome to apply.
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leave on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako @ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page @
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $121k - $166k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: