Financial Crime Manager
- Manage our AML/CTF and other relevant compliance programs in Australia, including:
- conduct customer due diligence (CDD), enhanced due diligence (EDD), and third-party due diligence as needed;
- scrutinise and test compliance programs, analyse findings, work with the Global Operations team to implement our risk-based approach and provide constructive feedbacks;
- ensure the proper review, resolution, escalation, and documentation of potentially suspicious activity per regulatory expectations;
- determine the suspicious nature of escalated activity and ensure timely and accurate filing of required regulatory reports (e.g. Suspicious Matter Reports); and
- review and investigate potential matches against sanctions and CFT lists and ensure proper procedures are followed as appropriate.
- Lead AML and CTF related examinations, audits and inspections from external parties, including regulators, and ensuring finds are remediated timely and appropriately
- Manage internal compliance operational controls, carry out independent reviews and examinations as required
- Conduct annual financial crime risk assessments and updates to the compliance program as appropriate
- Prepare management and board reporting that includes insights and analysis based on industry-leading knowledge of financial crime topics
- Stay up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements or guidelines
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in AML, Fraud monitoring or investigations. CAMS certification is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the applicable contemporary practices in the field of Compliance, including but not limited to understanding of regulatory matters regarding AML/CTF legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Experience with transaction monitoring and e-kyc tools
- Familiarity with AUSTRAC SMR filing process
- Understanding of the financial services industry and the regulatory environment.
- A reasonable understanding of our business, technical, financial and organizational structure.
- Strong writing, presentation and verbal communication skill to liaise with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company.
- The ability to multi-task priorities, manage deadlines and pick up new ideas and concepts quickly.
- An interest in cryptocurrency and the fintech ecosytem
- An inquiring mind and methodical approach with high attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced computer literacy.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Location: Australia, Sydney
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: