About Advance Intelligence Group
Headquartered in Singapore, Advance Intelligence Group is an Al-driven technology company with over 1500+ employees serving 1,000+ enterprise clients, 50,000+ merchants and 10 million+ consumers across 12 markets worldwide.
We serve enterprise, consumers and merchants through our key Business Units:
ADVANCE.AI is a leading big data and AI company providing digital transformation, fraud prevention and process automation solutions for enterprise clients in banking, fintech, retail and e-commerce.
Atome Financial offers consumers greater financial access through technology with its suite of products including Atome, a leading "buy now pay later" brand, and digital lending services such as our flagship brands Kredit Pintar, ND Finance and Advantee.
Ginee is an e-commerce merchant services technology platform providing comprehensive digital solutions for e-commerce, retail, brand and enterprise customers.
We are united by a shared vision and purpose: to Advance with Intelligence for a Better Life--for our customers, colleagues and communities.
Our culture is built on values that are core to who we are and what we stand for:
- We foster an INNOVATION mindset
- We achieve results with EFFICIENCY and excellence
- We take pride in the QUALITY of our work
- We uphold INTEGRITY in all we do
- We embrace COLLABORATION to work across business lines and borders
Jagat.io is a social-first metaverse platform where everyone is able to create, share and experience new ways of expressing their identities in virtual spaces and build their own communities. Jagat.io will be an official metaverse partner of the new capital city of Nusantara to inspire emotional and economic ownership amongst the youth of Indonesia and the world.
Together with partners in web3 and gaming, Advance AI Group will create Jagat.io - Indonesia's first blockchain-based metaverse where creators can own their own economy X-to-Earn models. Our vision is to be the world's most favorite place to hangout, connect and prosper together.
Join us to build a brave new world in Jagat.io
- Plan and execute all growth or digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media and landing pages content and presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in growth or digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This job is closed
Compensation: $140k - $180k *
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: