Bitcoin Depot is seeking an experienced and dynamic Finance Reporting Managerwho will be responsible for carrying out tasks of a broad and complex nature, determining how to maintain compliance with public SEC financial statements. This position is required to manage external and internal information for compilation and validation for footnote disclosures. This role will be responsible for all quarterly and annual financial reporting deliverables related to Form 10-K/ Q and 8-K. This position is remote.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at 15000+ locations made up of BTMs and BDCheckout locations. Our mission is to bring cryptocurrency to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
- Lead coordinator of the parent company SEC financial statements
- Creation of financial statement footnotes
- Key contact for the external audit process
- Communication of the timing and project management of the financial reporting process
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed
- Develop and maintain internal controls and assist management with process changes related to financial reporting (ICOFR)
- 5-7+ years of overall public SEC reporting experience required
- Public accounting experience preferred
- SaaS or Technology industry experience preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Highly organized and detail focused
- Ability to lead external resources and collaborate with various teams internally
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Paid wellness membership
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Paid time off
- Quarterly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results and performance
Bitcoin Depot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $96k *
Location: GA Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: