Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
Swan is looking to hire a Front End Architect to work across multiple products and projects. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of React, Typescript, and modern front-end tooling. The architect is a cross-team role that will work with multiple teams working on product facing features to ensure best practices, consistency, and helping create frameworks, tooling, and process to improve the ability for front end developers to deliver features quickly.
Your role will balance tactical assistance to specific projects across the organization with an investment in more strategic long term investments in technology and frameworks.
We are looking for people who have a deep interest in technology but also love helping people and leveling up their teammates. You’ll work closely with front end developers to mentor them in best practices, participate in PR reviews and suggestions, and collaborate with the broader technology team in practices such as the Architecture Guild, which spans the organization.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Expert understanding of web technology stacks including Typescript, React, XState or other state machine frameworks
- Expert understanding of command line build utilities and task runners like npm, vite, pnpm, etc
- Ability to gather requirements, lead projects, design solutions in an ambiguous environment, eloquently talk through tradeoffs, and help the team balance long term vision with short term priorities
- A commitment to documentation, consistency, reusability, and an eye for the big picture – approaching projects in ways that will grow and strengthen our practice
- Knowledgeable in accessibility standards or willing to dive deep and learn
- Advanced to expert knowledge of unit and integration testing patterns in front end environments and a desire to drive improvements in test-based development culture
- Expert understanding of asynchronous requests, API integrations, partial page updates, SEO optimization & SSR, and page performance troubleshooting & optimization
- A keen eye for scope creep, solid judgement, and a pragmatic, collaborative approach to solving problems iteratively
- An open and collaborative, high bandwidth communication >
- Knowledge of modern frameworks such as NextJs and Remix is also welcomed.
- An open and collaborative communication >
- 10-15 years experience recommended
- GraphQL skills a huge plus (we use it primarily in one spot)
- Flutter knowledge a plus
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, producing content for Bitcoin newsletters, podcasts, social audio platforms, and YouTube shows, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $128k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|