At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is seeking to hire an experienced Manager to support all aspects of its Global General Compliance program. This position will be heavily focused on supporting the day-to-day operations of the General Compliance team. This position reports to the Senior Manager, General Compliance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage day-to-day activities of Ripple’s General Compliance team, including but not limited to, managing the Vendor Risk Management Program, supporting Ripple’s Business Continuity Program, and working with global compliance leads to execute and maintain program requirements.
- Assist with the review, updates and improvement of compliance policies, procedures, training and awareness to drive compliant behavior.
- Generate and maintain appropriate records and metrics related to the Reporting Hotline.
- Perform periodic evaluation of program controls and recommend solutions for identified areas of improvement.
- Work cross functionally (Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Finance, People Operations, Legal) to update business continuity program documents and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery testing schedule and testing evidence.
- Coordinate with all teams to perform vendor assessments, due diligence, and report on vendor risks throughout the vendor’s lifecycle.
- Prepare ad-hoc and quarterly reports, presentation slides, and program material for employees, subsidiaries and senior leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- 6+ years of relevant compliance experience
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Compliance subjects, business processes, internal control structures, and risk management
- Strong communication (presentation, writing, speaking) and interpersonal skills, with an attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Experience developing process maps and tools for effective compliance monitoring
- Comfortable executing independently in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience preferred in business continuity planning, disaster recovery, and/or vendor management
Other common names for this role:
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M