General Risk Manager
What you might be doing:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive risk management strategy aligned with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Monitor and analyze market, credit, operational, compliance, and IT risks associated with our organisation, activities, cryptocurrency trading and investments.
- Conduct risk assessments and vulnerability analyses to identify potential threats and areas for improvement.
- Establish and maintain effective risk controls, policies, and procedures to mitigate identified risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate risk management into all aspects of the business.
- Monitor and respond to market trends, regulatory changes, and emerging risks relevant to the crypto industry.
- Conduct periodic risk reporting to authorities and senior management and provide recommendations for risk mitigation strategies.
- Stay abreast of evolving industry standards and best practices in risk management.
What you might bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Risk Management, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in risk management within the cryptocurrency or financial industry.
- Strong understanding of European regulatory frameworks related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Proficiency in risk assessment methodologies, data analysis, and risk modeling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English, with proven verbal and written fluency and the ability to convey complex risk concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing effective risk management strategies.
- Knowledge about CRD/CRR and IFD/IFR regulations.
- Relevant professional certifications (e.g., FRM, CFA, CRM) are a plus.
- Experience/Background: ideally with a previous experience in a FinTech company / financial institution / investment firm / fund.
- Autonomous, adaptive, ability to think outside of the box, creative.
- Logical and systematic thinking.
- Business acumen.
- Strong business partnership culture combined with a solution oriented attitude and capable of performing even in challenging situations.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $112k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: