Lisbon / Tallinn / Remote in Europe / Warsaw / Ljubljana
Product – Product /
Apply for this job
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 730,000+ verified users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Austria or Taiwan, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
As the Product Manager for our Payment team you will be in charge of:
Leadership & Vision:
- Lead a diverse team driving seamless FIAT and crypto payment experiences across markets.
- Own squad vision alignment with company objectives, ensuring impactful outcomes.
- Strategise banking and liquidity updates, aligning with team roadmap and expected outcomes.
- Ensure payment products comply with UK, EEA, CH, and other jurisdictional regulations.
- Identify enhancements and future integrations aligned with management priorities.
- Master Product Discovery techniques to validate and enhance payment solutions.
-Conduct user interviews, collaborate closely with design and data teams.
- Analyse cost-effectiveness and competitiveness within the crypto/exchange space.
Product Delivery Support:
- Collaborate closely with engineering in an Agile environment.
- Develop user stories and provide integration updates across teams.
Ongoing Product Support for existing products
- Ensure system functionality with Payment Operations and Treasury teams.
- Manage payment system expenses, interface with banking and liquidity entities for compliance.
- Maintain Travel Rule compliance via integrations with external companies.-
What you might bring:
Product Management Experience:
- Strong experience conducting Product Discovery and Delivery, driving impactful business outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a proactive approach.
Payment Industry Expertise:
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking integrations, payment solutions, and regulations.
- Experience establishing and maintaining branded debit card solutions.
- Proficiency in card payment solutions, local payment rails across Europe, and optimising payment flows for user experience and cost efficiency.
Crypto Industry Involvement:
- Previous and ongoing engagement in the Crypto Industry, with an understanding of the differences between various products, tokens, and - - offerings.
- Familiarity with Open Banking integrations and Travel Rule requirements across jurisdictions.
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- BORG bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Flexible working hours
- 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Annual company and team retreats - We'd love to see you at the next one!
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.
Take a look at our blog for the latest developments and keep an eye on our Careers Page, LinkedIn & Twitter for regular company updates!
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M