Talos: Institutional Fabric for Digital Asset Markets
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for global digital asset market participants, powering many of the major players in the digital asset ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, plus physical hubs in New York and Sweden.
Weâre Hiring: Global Partnerships Lead
As a Global Partnerships Lead, youâll seek to build a pipeline and structure new strategic Partnerships, which will positively impact Talosâs long-run revenue trajectory. Externally, youâll need to be opportunistic about strategic alignments and areas for us to expand our integrations. Internally, youâll need to work collaboratively with stakeholders to navigate key business
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate and qualify new strategic partnership opportunities.
- Present recommendations to internal leaders and lead exploratory conversations with potential partners and customers
- Structure complex strategic deals, navigating challenges with ease to reach mutually beneficial revenue outcomes
- Clearly articulate a potential partner's value prop, develop a plan to test it, and inspire executive confidence and sponsorship around the opportunity
- Develop and manage key external relationships to advance Talosâs strategic interests, improve customer experience and accelerate long term revenues
- Stay on top of key industry trends and developments across both CeFI and DeFi
- Proactively identify process gaps and opportunities for process improvement
- Work with senior management to establish new distribution channels for Talosâs current and future product suite through resellers, referrals, and technology partnerships
- We are looking for a highly passionate and enthusiastic candidate with excellent attention to detail, and a very strong understanding of digital asset and traditional financial markets
- Ability to drive consensus and coordinate process with a diverse group of internal and external cross-functional stakeholders across Sales, Product, Marketing, Engineering, Finance and more
- Strong negotiation skills and executive presence
- 12+ years of professional experience in SaaS or capital markets business development
- Must be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced startup environment
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to build business cases and analyze / model key economic drivers
- Creative thinker who also has a history of hustling to deliver outcomes
- Stellar communication and presentation skills
- New York or London preferred, possibility for remote work
In New York City, the annual base compensation range is $200,000-250,000. This position is eligible for discretionary bonus.