Growth Analytics & Automation Lead
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of data analysts, ensuring high-quality deliverables and timely execution.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and innovation within the team.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of comprehensive reporting dashboards to track key growth metrics.
- Analyze complex data sets to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities.
- Ensure accurate tracking of all growth-related metrics across various platforms and tools.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Drive the application of data science techniques to uncover insights and inform growth strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation within the growth and analytics processes.
- Lead the design and implementation of automation solutions to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics, with a proven track record in a leadership role.
- Experience in the domain of growth/marketing is highly desirable.
- Strong proficiency in data analytics tools (e.g., SQL, Python, R) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Experience with automation tools and platforms, such as Appsflyer, Segment, Google Analytics etc.
- Passionate about using data technology and knowledge to solve real life problems.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $85k *
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: