Blockdaemon is seeking a Growth Strategy Lead who will work closely with the VP of Ops and broader leadership team to define & implement Blockdaemon’s evolving GTM & commercial strategy effectively. This role on the Operations team aims to drive outsized commercial growth across Blockdaemon’s product suite. This opportunity is ideal for a dynamic individual with fast innovative problem solving skills, exceptional business acumen, and a strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally to drive effective business outcomes.
This role is given a high level of autonomy/ownership over projects, the opportunity to expand knowledge, and the chance to help grow the leading infrastructure provider of the future.
- Defining & operationalizing GTM strategies across each of our product lines
- Owning & updating aspects of Blockdaemon’s pricing & commercial strategy
- Identifying & evaluating additional revenue streams across new cohorts, markets, regions, and protocols
- Assisting with competitive intelligence & various areas of business intelligence
- Collaborating cross-functionally to improve existing business processes in an effort to increase operational efficiency
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, corporate strategy, strategic finance, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve through ambiguity
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and generate organic support for proposed initiatives in a remote environment
- Self-motivated and detail oriented while producing high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excel / G-Suite experience required
- Experience at a high-growth tech startup
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency / Web3
At Blockdaemon, we’re committed to the key values of product excellence, integrity, and openness. We practice complete ownership and focus on product excellence, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We embrace open dialogue and honest feedback to arrive at a complete picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
US salary range: $130,000 - $150,000
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $130k - $150k
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: