- Directly lead a team of 10+ senior engineers, including onboarding, hiring, and resourcing.
- Scope and manage the progress of product development and engineering efforts.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams in the organization to deliver on company-wide projects.
- Help develop a technical brand outside of the company (blog posts, conferences, research etc).
- 10+ years in software engineering and 5+ years in a management role
- Demonstrated leadership in projects impacting large user bases or significant assets.
- A collaborative mindset with a strong inclination for continuous learning.
- Experience thriving in dynamic environments that value precision and agility.
- Adaptable to changing sprint cycles and adeptly navigate critical challenges.
- Familiarity of our tech stack (or equivalents): TypeScript, Next, Postgres, Prisma, GraphQL.
- Preference for location in NYC (hybrid work), but open to remote work for exceptional candidates.
At Magna, our multi-chain dapp is powered by a diverse tech suite, including TypeScript, Next.js, React, GraphQL, and native blockchain languages like Solidity and Rust.
While not compulsory, you'd stand out with:
- Knowledge of smart contracts and various blockchains.
- Experience in sectors that prioritize security and correctness (including fintech or government work).
- Experience working with DevOps or data infrastructure
Why You'd Excel Here
- Engineering Passion: You're not just skilled; you're enthusiastic about technology. You’re a person of the craft who appreciates getting it right the first time. We don’t let perfect get in the way of good, but we are also thoughtful and intentional about how we do things.
- Strategic Problem-Solving: You couple critical thinking with effective execution and like to think through problems from different angles, including taking into account the end customer’s context and goals. You’ll work closely with our Product team to incorporate our directional goals into what you build.
Take advantage of this opportunity to contribute significantly to our journey, advancing token operations into new territories. Your expertise will serve as a foundation as we explore innovation and set new standards of excellence in financial systems.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M