- designing, developing and implementing the Risk Management framework to deliver adequate identification, reporting, escalation, management and mitigation of risks;
- operating the Risk Management Function in accordance with the GFSC DLT Principles, any other applicable regulation and best practice;
- discovering and assessing short/medium/long-term emerging risks, analysing internal and external events;
- developing a risk appetite framework and defining and documenting the annual Risk Appetite Statement and risk tolerance limits for all risk categories;
- providing overviews of the actual risk and liquidity levels for OKX Gibraltar, in comparison to documented limits and appetites;
- monitoring and reporting of OKX Gibraltar’s overall risk profile and compliance with the risk limits;
- reporting details of breaches to risk limits and analysis of likelihood of future breaches;
- developing an appropriate stress testing programme in line with OKX’s key risks and reporting on the results of stress testing;
- providing input on financial and non-financial risks in relation to capital planning;
- developing appropriate business continuity and recovery plans;
- working collaboratively with risk owners to ensure risks are identified, documented and managed appropriately;
- providing oversight and challenge to operational processes, in particular in assessment of the risks connected with product features;
- managing risks in respect of deviations from operational processes and operational failures, overseeing and reporting on the steps taken to remediate these;
- providing input on suggested remedial action required to address relevant risks;
- providing regular risk reports to the Boards;
- advising the Board on the impact on OKX’s risk profile and associated risks of strategic and operational decisions;
- establishing and maintaining risk management policies and procedures;
- operating an appropriate training programme on risk management best practices; and
- advising on and implementing appropriate risk treatments (avoidance, acceptance, reduce - i.e. mitigating controls, transfer etc).
- 5+ years’ experience of working at senior management level within a risk management function, including knowledge and responsibility of establishing and operating a risk management framework.
- Ideally, recent crypto exposure and a keen interest in crypto.
- Experience of working in a financial services regulated environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with relevant stakeholders and provide practical, actionable and value added recommendations.
- Recognised Risk Management qualification, e.g. CRM, IRM, PRMIA is advantageous.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $76k - $120k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: