Metalabs is a startup organization backed by one of the single largest real estate developers globally who are building a metaverse that will act as a platform where creators can tap into tools for gaming, Virtual Reality, NFTs and retail.
- The illustrator role is a top tier, diverse one with METALABS and the individual will create high-quality artwork for our NFT, digital and social requirements across platforms.
- You will be required to work closely with the rest of the creative team and collaborate with possible partners to brainstorm and develop inspiring artwork that will attract our target audience.
- Responsible for formulating concepts and rendering draft illustrations from written words, models, sketched ideas, and your own creative concepts.
- Build and maintain qualitative goals and artistic consistency for character art, setting high visual standards, and defining project style and tone.
- Create traits, backgrounds and environments for a semi realistic character as per briefs, campaigns and directives.
- Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to design / brief specifications.
- Defining any budget or time limitations.
- Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images.
- Refining image design using illustration software.
- Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colors and graphics.
- Applying complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes.
- Formatting final illustrations using CAD software.
- Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified color and quality standards.
- Research and analyse the latest NFT market trends.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Design or Fine Arts
- 5+ years agency experience in the design, advertising or Production house
- Experience in Crypto, Metaverse, Blockchain, NFT space
- Experience: 5 years freelance or in PH.
- Strong portfolio needed.
- A highly artistic person with a passion for creative technologies
- Able to draw, paint and work on digital software in a variety of styles and mediums.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $75k
Location: Dubai, UAE
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: