Junior Legal Counsel Regulatory (Crypto)
What you might be doing:
- Monitor and analyze regulatory developments in the cryptoassets space.
- Assist in the interpretation and implementation of new regulations affecting cryptoassets, in particular the EU MiCA regulation.
- Assist Head of Regulatory on legal advice on cryptoassets-related products and initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure regulatory compliance in product development and business operations.
- Assist Head of Regulatory developing and updating internal policies and procedures to comply with evolving regulatory requirements.
- Support Head of Regulatory in liaising with regulatory bodies and government agencies.
- Researching a range of novel legal and regulatory questions and participating in providing legal analyses and recommendations to inform business decisions
- Participate in training and educational efforts within the company related to cryptoassets regulations.
What you might bring:
- Master of Laws
- Excellent knowledge in European cryptoassets regimes
- 1-3 years of legal experience, preferably in financial services, fintech, technology, or a related field.
- Knowledge of and interest in cryptoassets, blockchain technology, and digital finance.
- Eagerness to understand the underlying technicality is a plus
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Business acumen
- Strong business partnership culture combined with a solution oriented attitude and capable of performing even in challenging situations
- Great writing and communication skills in English, with proven verbal and written fluency; French is a plus
- Proven ability to understand legal and regulatory concepts and convert them into relevant, practical, local business requirements
- Autonomous, adaptive, ability to think outside of the box, creative
This job is closed
Compensation: $120k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Legal Expert Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Legal Expert is $167k per year, with a minimum base salary of $122k and a maximum of $260k.
Check more information about Web3 Legal Expert Salary.
|Job Position and Company