Part-Time Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Manager for Oasis Protocol Foundation (Marketing Team)
Oasis Protocol Foundation is seeking a Part-Time KOL Manager to support our Marketing team with the development and execution of Influencer Marketing strategies to amplify awareness of the Oasis Network key products, such as Sapphire and OPL, as well as product announcements and news.
Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the Oasis Network is the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy. The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications on top of the Oasis Network.
Scope: 15 hours/week
As a KOL Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, building relationships with, and managing KOLs. You will work closely with the marketing team and Growth Manager to develop and execute influencer marketing campaigns and initiatives, as well as setting up and managing ongoing relationships with Influencers.
- Plan and implement Influencer Marketing strategy to align with Oasis Network's goals. This includes finding and onboarding influencers, managing relationships, and tracking campaign results.
- Act as the primary point of contact for influencers and external communities to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Measure, analyze, and report on influencer campaign effectiveness across different channels. Utilize insights to guide and improve future campaigns.
- Oversee collaborations with KOLs and influencers to ensure brand messaging coherence and effective amplification of Oasis's new products and announcements.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team to monitor upcoming events and announcements, identifying new partnership opportunities and outreach efforts.
- Demonstrated expertise in influencer marketing within the Web3, Crypto, or Blockchain sectors, including KOL management or similar roles.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, build relationships and engage with KOLs and community members.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for new technologies, blockchain and an aspiration to contribute to the growth of the Web3 community
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Although a fully remote job, preference is for EU timezone.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box, especially in crafting unique influencer campaigns that resonate within the Web3 community.
- Proficiency in analyzing campaign data to derive insights and make data-driven decisions for future influencer campaigns.
- Understanding of current technologies, especially those related to blockchain and digital marketing tools and platforms.
Previous jobs titles you may have include:
- Influencer Marketing Manager
- Influencer Relations Manager
- KOL Manager
- Social Media Partnerships Manager
- Digital PR/Influencer Marketing Manager
- Partnerships Manager (Marketing focus)
- Brand Partnership Coordinator
This is a part-time role that will be paid in USDT OR USDC cryptocurrency
The role can be based anywhere with flexible and remote work options. There is a preference for candidates who can work to CEST time zone.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M